Work With Zach
Dr. Zach Long, better known as The Barbell Physio, is an internationally known physical therapist and strength coach. Zach consults regularly with elite weightlifters, CrossFit games athletes, and professional athletes from a wide range of sports. His expertise is in improving sports performance while simultaneously decreasing injury risk factors. If you are interested in working with Zach in a Human Performance Optimization or Physical Therapy capacity check out your options below.
- A few things separates Zach from any other PT professional. For instance, he has an ability to treat not only the issue you came to see him about, but can forsee how one issue will lead to a different problem, therefore, always providing PT drills to stay ahead of injury. Zach has a passion for what he does and that greatly shows in the time he spends with his patients, and his knowledge of the human body. Zach helped me head into the CrossFit Games injury free so I could perform as a top level athlete.- Pamela Gagnon
- When you have an appointment there is no question you are his only patient with total focus on you. My recovery has far exceeded my expectations and am stronger now, then prior to surgery. Without hesitation I refer anyone who needs Physical Therapy to Zach Long- Anne Marie Hubbard
- Thanks to Zach's enthusiasm for exploring cutting edge therapy and training methods my rehab went phenomenal! If you're looking to excel in your rehab then you need to work with Zach!- Jared Fleming
- I am an Elite Spartan Race competitor, so needless to say when I found out I had to have shoulder surgery (torn labrum), I knew exactly who I wanted for my PT doctor - Dr. Zachary Long. Zach always showed concern for any pains or issues I had between visits and took great care to make sure the right treatment was taught and used to combat those problems. Months later, I am strong, healthy and ready to compete in races again! I owe a lot of this to the care I received from Dr. Long and the CSC staff.- Amber
- Hi Dr. Zach: Before I came to see you, I thought I would have to give up CrossFit completely because (my knee) would never get better. It broke my soul a little every day thinking I might have to give up something I am so passionate about. I am so grateful for you and all your work. You are so unique because of your knowledge of Crossfit and our movement patterns. Everything you did, every exercise you gave me helped me 100% to get to where I am. You know your $h!t. I can’t believe I am able to Olympic lift and pistol squat again!- Kimi, CrossFitter
To request an online consultation please email Dr. Zach, outlining the issues you’d like to address and your training goals. This will allow us to determine if an online consultation is suitable for your needs. Email Zach at email@example.com
Charlotte Area Performance Consultants
For performance-based assessments in the Charlotte area, Dr. Zach can meet you at your gym or in his garage gym for full assessment and treatment prescription starting at $135. Click the Book Now button and select a time. Note: this package is not meant for the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries.
Book Appointment Now