With over 5 years of content, 133 articles, 30+ programs, and more I’ve recently realized how difficult it is for athletes, coaches and clinicians to find content on The Barbell Physio website. We will let this page serve as our welcome hub outlining everything you can find!
The Barbell Physio Programs
- For athletes working on specific fitness goals I’d recommend checking out Performance Plus Programming which I run with gymnastics expert Pamela Gagnon. We have 30+ programs to work on your mobility, strength, gymnastics skills, and more.
- For coaches, we have a number of educational videos such as Master the Squat, Shoulder Performance for the Fitness Athlete, and Olympic Lifting Technique and Mobility
- For clinicians, please check out the Clinical Management of the Fitness Athlete courses available with my continuing education partner ICE Physio. We have both online and live course options.
The Barbell Physio Top Articles
I’ve written over 150 articles between my website and others such as the CrossFit Journal. Here’s a list of some of my most popular divided by general topics. This list is NOT comprehensive, search through the blog section to see all my articles.
- Unlock Your Shoulder Mobility
- Unlock Your Hip Mobility
- Best Ankle Mobility Drills
- Best Thoracic Spine Mobility Exercises
- Bench Press Mobility
- Hip Flexor Mobility
- Fix Your Front Rack
- The Ultimate Guide to Improving Your Overhead Squat
- Squat Variations to Fix Your Problem Areas
- Fixing the Good Morning Squat
- Top Five Deadlift Mistakes
- Improving Positioning for the Snatch
- Fixing Rib Cage Flaring During Overhead Lifts
- Simple Squat Cues You’ve Probably Never Used
- Fixing the Squat Butt Wink
Gymnastics Articles with Pamela Gagnon
- 3 Steps to Your First Pull-up
- Improve Your Kipping Mechanics
- Learn to Handstand Walk
- Improve Your Handstand Mobility
- Bar Muscle Up Assistance Drills
- Toes to Bar Efficiency Drills
- Toes to Bar Mechanics
- Get Your First Pistol Squat
- Building Strict Muscle-Up Strength
Physical Therapy Articles by The Barbell Physio
- Best Suspension Trainer Rehab Exercises
- Best Barbell Rehab Exercises
- Best TRX Rehab Exercises
- Best Kettlebell Rehab Exercises
- Treating Low Back Pain Using Deadlifts
- Returning to Deadlifts After Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain with Kipping Pull-ups
- Treating Hip Impingement in the Fitness Athlete
- Lifter’s Guide to Tendinopathy
- The Science of Blood Flow Restriction
- The Safety of Deep Squats
- Best Books for Rehab and Fitness Professionals
- The Truth About CrossFit Injuries
- The Truth About Kipping Pull-ups
- Is Knee Valgus Always Bad in Weightlifting?
Wow! That’s more than I meant to include in this list. But it has been a wonderful five years connecting with people all around the world through my platforms as “The Barbell Physio”.